A BOWA Custom Home – Traditional Appeal in Vienna
The goal of this custom home project was to create interior and exterior spaces for the homeowner’s active family, which are timeless in style and incorporate their love of the outdoors and entertaining.
THE BOWA SOLUTION:
Every detail between the main house and outdoor spaces was considered to create a cohesive indoor-outdoor experience for the whole family. BOWA designed the spacious outdoor living room and custom outdoor kitchen with convenient access to the home’s interior kitchen, and the pool was located close to the house to make year-round use possible.
- Expansive kitchen features custom mosaic tile back splash and abundant natural light
- Luxury master bedroom suite, elegant marble-tiled master bath and stand-alone soaking tub
- Multi-use spaces such as the media room which doubles as a homework center
- Separate foyer allows egress directly to rear yard including negative edge pool, tennis court, outdoor kitchen and built-in stone fire pit
- Pool house including home gym
Leave a reply