Away, by BOWA℠ is our proprietary process for ensuring residential renovation success while you’re away. BOWA’s team of experts is well versed in planning and executing renovations for clients who are out of area, whether it’s due to travel, a second home, or one party being elsewhere for business.
Our goal is to accommodate your needs for ease, efficiency, and staying informed, while saving you the hassle of traveling back to the DC area for regular meetings and project oversight. When it comes to project feasibility, project planning, progress updates/oversight, and home management, you can trust that all steps of the process flow seamlessly while you are away.
- Zoom meetings to learn about your situation, needs, and challenges
- Expert advice about possible solutions and estimated costs
- Efficient process for helping you make an educated decision about moving forward
Project Planning, Architecture, and Design
- Zoom meetings with 3D plans, videos, and real-time edits
- Virtual showroom visits and samples by mail to facilitate selections
- Tools to share inspiration photos, budgets, and plans for easy ac
- Representation at HOA meetings and county permit offices to secure necessary construction approvals
Manage Your Renovation Remotely with Construction Progress Updates and Oversight
- Full-time project supervision and written production schedules to stay on track
- Weekly zoom meetings to provide updates and answer questions
- Tools to share progress photos and videos, plan revisions, and updated documents
- Various walkthroughs with client via facetime
- 24/7 dedicated customer service team
- Warranty items and emergency service
- Regular home maintenance and future small projects
To chat about how Away, by BOWA℠ could be helpful for a project you’re considering, contact us.