class 1 & class 2
We would like to thank you for your interest in working with BOWA. In order to add you to our list of approved subcontractor partners eligible to work on one of our jobsites, you will need to complete the following:
- Determine if you are a Class 1 or Class 2 Subcontractor by Reviewing the Descriptions Below
- Class 1 – Subcontractors that deal with flammable, explosive or other high-risk processes or materials, including electricians, plumbers, welders, pipe-fitters, HVAC installers, roofers using tar furnaces, or rigging contractors using heavy equipment such as cranes.
- Class 2 – For all other subcontractors that do not deal with flammable, explosive, or other high-risk processes.
- Complete and Submit BOWA’s Subcontractor Application Package
- Download the relevant package – Class 1 Subcontractors or Class 2 Subcontractors.
- Complete all sections in the fillable PDF.
- Master Subcontractor Agreement
- Subcontractor Application Form
- EFT Authorization Agreement Payment Form
- W-9 Tax Documentation
- Submit your completed and signed package by email to [email protected].
- Provide Certificate of Insurance – You must provide an insurance certificate that meets BOWA’s required insurance limits for your class of subcontractor. The Subcontractor Application Package includes sample insurance certificates with the required wording for each class. Please note, BOWA must be listed as the certificate holder and as additionally insured. Please submit your certificate by email to [email protected].
- Review BOWA Trade Standards Document – Please click here to view the BOWA Trade Standards applicable to your trade. Prior to commencing work on one of our jobsites, you must review BOWA’s Trade Standards Document (linked above). Please use the table of contents, located on page two of the document, to find the required standards for your line of work. BOWA requires these trade standards to be met on all BOWA projects, so please review carefully.
We want to make this process as easy as possible for you. As such, if you need assistance or have any questions or concerns regarding the requirements listed above, please contact a member of our Accounts Payable team at [email protected] or (703) 873-9117.