If you or someone you know has experience in residential remodeling, are looking to build a career as a Remodeling Assistant Superintendent, and are passionate about delivering heroic customer service and the highest quality results, then we should talk! BOWA is an industry leader and we have a great opportunity for you.
An Assistant Superintendent, referred to internally as an Assistant Project Manager (APM), for BOWA plays a key role in client communication and client satisfaction during the production phase of each residential remodeling project. The APM is BOWA’s field representative onsite and ultimately knows the most about and directs their assigned project. It is his/her chief responsibility to manage the day-to-day construction activities at the jobsite and perform tasks to move the project forward (administrative, carpentry, or other construction related).
Please reach out via the application below or contact us at [email protected].
- 35-year-old, privately held firm offering stock ownership
- Consistently ranked in Top 10 nationally for largest full-service & design build firms by Qualified Remodeler
- More than $750M in projects to date
- Stellar reputation, 80% of work repeat clients & referrals
- Award-winning company culture & solid core values
- Average tenure of 8.4 years, 26% of team over 16 years
- Committed to “Helping Families Improve Their Lives at Home”
- Complete Lead Carpenter responsibilities, including directing other carpenters, completing carpentry work as needed, and maintaining the appropriate tools
- Assist in scheduling and overseeing inspections
- Assist in supervision of BOWA employees and subs daily
- Assist in managing materials and resources needed
- Assist in being the day-to-day point of contact for the client, ensuring all parties are on the same page
- Assist in supervision of safety, cleanliness, and security
- Keep up to date on plans, change orders, and specs, and communciate as needed
- Maintain two-week schedule of jobsite activity
- Attend quarterly training meetings
- Bachelors degree preferred in Construction Management or related field
- 2+ years experience in remodeling-related work/carpentry
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with relevant parties
- Reliable transportation
Visit Careers for information about benefits and other current openings.