If you are an experienced remodeling superintendent looking to build a great career with an industry leader, then we should talk! We have several open positions currently and are always happy to start the conversation with folks who are passionate about delivering heroic customer service and the highest quality results.
A Senior Superintendent for BOWA, or Senior Project Manager as we refer to it internally, plays a key role in client communication and client satisfaction during the production phase of each residential remodeling project. The Senior Project Manager (PM) is the field representative of BOWA who ultimately knows the most about a given project. It is his or her chief responsibility to manage the day-to-day construction activities at the jobsite.
- 35-year-old, privately held firm offering stock ownership
- Consistently ranked in Top 10 nationally for largest full-service & design build firms by Qualified Remodeler
- More than $750M in projects to date
- Stellar reputation, 80% of work repeat clients & referrals
- Award-winning company culture & solid core values
- Average tenure of 8.4 years, 26% of team over 16 years
- Committed to “Helping Families Improve Their Lives at Home”
- Supervision of BOWA employees and subs daily
- Manage materials and resources needed
- Day-to-day point of contact for the client, ensuring all parties are on the same page
- Responsible for jobsite safety, cleanliness, and security
- Maintain two-week schedule of jobsite activity
- Attend quarterly training meetings
- 8+ years experience in remodeling-related work
- Proficient carpentry skills
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable transportation and necessary tools
Visit Careers for information about benefits and other current openings.