get to know
Tim joined BOWA in early 2012 as a Vice President focused on guiding our Loudoun and Fauquier County clients through every step of the remodeling experience, and joined BOWA’s Ownership Group in 2018. He has worked in the design/ build construction industry for over 30 years, and is well versed in all facets of residential construction. He is a third-generation builder, certified remodeler, industry instructor, and nationally recognized speaker on the remodeling design /build process. Tim has a BFA in design from James Madison University, as well as post-graduate studies in Project Management from Keller Graduate School of Business Management. Prior to joining BOWA, Tim was the President and Chairman of the Board of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry, Metro DC Chapter and won the chapter’s Capital Contractor of the Year award many times. During his tenure, Tim was featured in The Washington Post and other newspapers and magazines, and was an industry expert for the FOX Television Network. One of the highlights of his career was being the Lead Project Manager of Construction for the Emmy Award winning construction reality television show, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, that aired on ABC Television. He describes his experience on the show as “a once in a lifetime opportunity” and takes great joy in having been able to help so many deserving families. Tim is a member of the Board of Directors for the Virginia Piedmont Heritage Area Association, and sits on the Board of Building Appeals for Fauquier County, VA. A Northern Virginia native, Tim, his wife and three children reside in Fauquier County in a 1800’s farmhouse that they remodeled.
- Your Home with Tim Burch – Join Tim Burch the home guru on-air daily as he shares valuable tips for your home. From plumbing and air-conditioning to landscaping and roofing, Tim’s expertise covers the gamut. Whether you’re interested in remodeling, do-it-yourself projects, minor upgrades or proactive home maintenance, Tim’s got answers and resources for you.
- ‘Round Town with Tim Burch – Video Interview Series
- Considering an Equestrian Building Project?
- Client Experience Profile: Gabriel Martinez – Learn what he appreciated most when working with our In-House Design Team.
- Houzz – Online Gallery with Loads of Inspiration
- Before you Purchase a Home, Make Sure You Understand your Options
SOME OF MY RECENT PROJECTS & OTHERS IN LOUDOUN/FAUQUIER:
- Middleburg Equestrian Facility
- Country Loft Townhome in Loudoun County
- Loudoun County Whole-House Renovation and Entertaining Addition
- Spectacular Kitchen-Family Room Renovation in Leesburg, Virginia
- Georgian-Style Leesburg, Virginia Home Renovation
- Lower Level Renovation Creates Wonderful Spaces for Ashburn, Virginia Family
SOME OF MY RECENT AWARD-WINNING PROJECTS:
- 2019 “Contractor of the Year” – National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- Local Grand Award Winner – Residential Kitchen over $150,000
- 2018 “Chrysalis Awards for Remodeling Excellence”
- Winner, South Region – Whole-House Remodel over $700,000
- 2017 “Award of Excellence” – Home & Design Magazine
- 2017 “Contractor of the Year” – National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- Regional Grand Award Winner – Entire House over $1,000,000
- 2016 “Contractor of the Year” – National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- Local Grand Award Winner – Entire House over $1,000,000
- 2016 “Great American Living Awards” – NVBIA and MBIA