If you’re looking for an opportunity to gain exposure to many different facets of marketing, then we should talk!
BOWA’s Content Marketing Coordinator is primarily tasked with telling “The BOWA Story” to raise company awareness and assist our sales team. Our stunning projects, business differentiators, and team of remodeling experts/craftsmen are typically the sources for the content and the subjects of the story you’re telling. We use a variety of online and offline communications vehicles, including social media, blog posts, photos/video, internal newsletters, etc. With our projects driving much of the content, this person is also responsible for promoting BOWA’s projects before, during and after construction via mailings, onsite branding, photography, written profiles, competitions, and more.
Please reach out via the application below or contact us at [email protected].
- 35-year-old, privately held firm offering stock ownership
- Consistently ranked in Top 10 nationally for largest full-service & design build firms by Qualified Remodeler
- More than $750M in projects to date
- Stellar reputation, 80% of work repeat clients & referrals
- Award-winning company culture & solid core values
- Average tenure of 8.4 years, 26% of team over 16 years
- Committed to “Helping Families Improve Their Lives at Home”
- Tell “The BOWA Story” using various vehicles to raise company awareness and assist our sales team.
- Develop and execute a content plan promoting our projects, processes, people, and differentiators, as well as home-related trends and tips.
- Execute Project Marketing programs throughout project lifecycle, including mailings, signage, gifts, etc.
- Work with clients, vendors, and coworkers to secure project photography, reviews/testimonials, project details, etc.
- Eventually play a larger role in managing BOWA’s SEO, PPC, and other digital marketing initiatives.
- 3+ years of professional marketing experience preferred
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Experience managing social media profiles
- Basic design and photo editing skills
- Open to coaching, but self-motivated and eager to learn
- Takes ownership of accountabilities and meets deadlines
- Willingness to follow processes, but evaluates to improve
Visit Careers for information about benefits and other current openings.